Thursday, July 14, 2016

How to contact me

A couple people have asked what is the best way to get ahold of me. Well there are a bunch so pick your favorite.

My name on Facebook is Katie Hall-Anderson and Messenger works great
Skype username: hallk33@gmail.com
Google Chat & Hangouts: hallk33@gmail.com
FaceTime username: Jon.c.anderson@gmail.com
Email: hallk33@gmail.com
Phone: 4145073196 texts are great
Snapchat username: hallk33@gmail.com I love getting snapchats but to be honest I'm not really sure how tousle it really or of what to take pictures of. But I really enjoy seeing your pictures 😊

In the hospital I'm located at: (this works for mail or visitors)
NW Medicine (Prentice)
Attn: Katherine Hall
Rm 1666
250 East Superior St
Chicago IL 60611

Visitors are welcome either in the hospital or when I'm at home but please don't come if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is.

I love hearing from people and it really does make this process easier knowing that there are people supporting you. Thank you everyone and I apologize in advance if I am slower in responding.

No comments:

Post a Comment